Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Wiiiiide awake now, grrrr. When I woke I was silly and did a few things rather than just crawling into bed. Silly me. 

You must be exhaustedd Em - You give so much of yourself so please don't apologize for feeling that you haven't been around enough. I am grateful for you. For all of our beautiful friends here. I feel very lucky. 

Oh you poor thing, it is so much that you are going through, I hope hubby gave you a gentle hug and is helping a little? Such a busy day for you to take him to the podiatrist after the trip. I am glad they have sorted out his toe, that would have been very painful. 

Gosh I'm so sorry you have so much to organise and then carry out next Tuesday!!! Even if your health was in tip top shape that is still a lot!!! Like you I am an introvert so I really hear and feel for you. Think of Tinkerbell fluttering about helping to lift your load over the next couple of days to carry you through 💖

I'm trying to remember your questions to me...dinner was lovely thank you. Just the four of us so we were able to discuss Dad more. He was tired tonight, probably mentally drained too. Mum said he's been very grumpy and thanked me for having them for a break 😔

As far as treatment for me yes the severity of the blockage will determine the treatment and how quickly it needs to happen. It's funny I do have symptoms but I've shrugged them off as "other things" I'd be lying if I said I'm not concerned. 

It's my bf family Christmas on Sunday just at a park and tomorrow we'll shop for their gifts. My bf is a last minute guy :face_with_rolling_eyes:

I'll send this and that way I can go back to your message to see if there is.anythingni have missed. Hugs and love @Emelia8 

@outlander how are you gorgeous? 

Not to great. Was trying to sleep but cant @Anastasia
Going to watch a movie for a little while i think

There you are 🤗

I'm sorry to hear. I'm going to try to but it's uncomfortably hot so not sure how I'll go. Enjoy your movie, and hopefully a big sleep after hugs and hugs xx

@outlander 

Its hot here too suppose to be all week @Anastasia
Hope you can sleep 🌻💚

Morning @Emelia8 @outlander @Anastasia @greenpea @Shaz51 and anyone else around.

Hoping you all got some sleep last night and today is a good one for you.

💙💛💜💚

@Snowie  Thanks Snowie wishing you and the ladies ( @Emelia8 @outlander @Anastasia @Shaz51 ) a super pea Saturday. Hoping you will all find somewhere cool to bunker down on. Love peaxxxHeart

Thank you @greenpea 😊💕

You are sounding like a happier little Pea since your big day yesterday. 

So nice to have you back sweetheart.

Emelia 🌺

Image result for my friend green pea

And a lovely little gift necklace for you Pea

Image result for my friend green pea

Thank you beautiful Pea, sending love and happiness right back to you and all here...

@greenpea @Emelia8 @Snowie @outlander @Shaz51 @Faith-and Hope @eve7 @bow 

🌸💮❇️🌺🌷💞🤗💕🙏💖🐕👋

@Emelia8  o0o0o0o0o0ooo .... friends forever is right 😄 and I love my pea necklace thank you so much Em xxxHeart Yes I am feeling better today. I just have to work on myself and stop being so hard on myself with guilt and regret. Plus closing chapters which have been and gone.:)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance