Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

You must have done a good job @Former-Member 

Heart

Smiley Happy

I had a thought if mine would notice or respect Mother's Day.  I am def in surrender mode .... Interesting; male friend has been doing little "yielding" tests.   Yet it is not really an issue for me.  Maybe I yield to much, which is why my son called me weak in the therapy session.  There iare times when we are powerless, but maybe it is not true we are weak??

Former-Member
Not applicable

Calling you "weak" sounds like a putdown more than an observation to me. Closely bonded Kidz seem to have to fight harder to cut those apron strings. Guess it's a compliment 😟 but still hurts. What I had to fight hard to do was empower my son, remind him his achievements are a result of HIS hard work...
My parents were more concerned in what their relatives would think, or how much they sacrificed for us "little shits" more than what we wanted, or needed. Thats a family course I think I broke. And being so flawed myself, I pray "Father God, please bridge the gap for my babies" (where we fail them).
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Adge, I see you in the background. How are you?

hugs @Appleblossom HeartHeart

spiralstep.jpg

Adge
Senior Contributor

Hello @Former-Member How are you?

Mask-Wearing (anywhere outside Home) & Restrictions - Have been Reintroduced here in Perth (last night) - Then extended until next Saturday morning, 8th of May (so far).

Hope it's not heading into another Lockdown (again).

We were only free of Mask-Wearing (no Mask required) for 5 days last week (until last night).

Then they brought the Restrictions (Yes that's the Official Term) back in again.

Adge

Beautiful ornamental unaccompanied singing ... sean nos....Joe Heaney.  Warren Fahey, folk historian brought him to Sydney Opera House in 1981

I really enjoyed listening to the Gaelic and the B&W photography.

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/watch/1865429059861 

Song of Granite.

Bleak, Matching my feelings this evening.

Interesting @Appleblossom I really liked the part questioning if the stone had been moved previously and who is to say that is where it has always been. The whole question of land/territory has always fascinated me - particularly in terms of war and the fight for land - I find it quite sad that we as a species need to define land and cannot live co-dependently with each other based on kindness and respect ...but we continue to see the fight throughout the world for territory and possesion of land - even in our society there is a division of territory based on socio-economic status rather than equal share based on need - and what really saddens me is that we continue to see the elevation of housing prices for greed rather than necessity and so many are left without the basic human right of shelter.

Sorry - on my soapbox with this one Smiley Frustrated

No words @Appleblossom just wanted to let you know I have you in my thoughts. Hope you are ok 💞

@Zoe7 Like to hear your thoughts.

Heart

@Anastasia Thank you 

Heart

Back from paid gig. They seemed happy.

Heart

Keep taking steps Apple. 

Dont give in to the unkind people in your life.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance