Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@outlander always here for you outlanderxxx:)

Really sorry to read all this @outlander . It’s not  good enough. Back to money, everything these days is all about money. People no longer matter. Sending these 💜💜💜💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Your frustration is totally understandable @outlander  ... and I agree with what you wrote, but then deleted. Im sorry the GP was not more supportive. These days they are usually reluctant to keep prescribing pain killers. Which makes it all the more confusing why they are not doing more to help, or offering alternatives for you. Dont give up, give it that week, then go back and be very definite about needing something more done to help.

Im out soon, doing my nursing home volunteering. But will check back in with you after lunch.

Sherry 💕

Thanks @Former-Member 💕

Im not going back. I have to see my gp on monday for scripts so ill just add it to the list.
You dont supppsedly listen to someones concerns and that their implant might be coming out or have moved from where it should be, laugh and then say take pain killers. Im already on pain relief and it isnt helping in this area thats why i went in the first place 😞 when the cramp comes i end up on the floor not being able to breathe much until it passes back to just a painful ache.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 

😡💕💕🍀🌹🌻🌺🍌🍇🍉

I'm here @outlander Heart  Sitting with you and giving you gentle hugs.

@outlander 

Heart

That gp sounds very immature and probably conflicted about issuing certain scripts.

It is diificult but the best way is to march with your feet and only go to people who do the due diligence.  Unfortunately it can be a long process.  Sometimes its worth letting them know, why,  but often that does not help.

I have had to do long hard thinking about pain meds. I chose to totally go without for my reasons. I have worked hard finding alternative ways to reduce pain.

You are a warrior princess.

warrprincess.jpg

thanks @Molliex Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance