Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Oh hon I am sure he does not feel that way Smiley Sad Everyone deserves a break from their usual life sometimes so it is nice for H to be doing that - just leaves you in a bit of a hole yourself. I am confident you can deal with it though sweetheart - you are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for ...have seen that so often for so long now and absolutely know you will be okay ...you have all of us here to lean on - doesn't matter how big or small it is, we are here for you 💙💙💙

Thanks hon @Zoe7 

Will just take it day by day and hour by hour if I need too.

I know I have the support of my friends here if I need help and other supports in place too.

It sounds like you have good plans in place @Snowie so don't be afraid to use any of them 💙 If you need to take it minute by minute or hour by hour then so be it - we got you Hon 💙💙💙💙💙

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @Anastasia @Eve7 @Adge 

Two of my babies together tonight ...Heart

Toby and Clover.jpg

OMG @Zoe7 !!!!!!!!!

I love them!!!!!!

Hello babies 👋👋🐾🐾💞💞

Thank you for sharing 🙂

Love to both of you @Zoe7 @Snowie 💐🌹

Hello @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member and all following, hugs and hugs and it's FriYay tomorrow yay 😃

Aww @Zoe7  How lovely they are! You are so blessed to be their mummy

Tobes really needs a haircut and a bath @Anastasia but neither are easy with his shadow near him all the time (or at my feet) lol Maybe I could try tomorrow when she is eating - 'cos she takes ages to eat Smiley Tongue 

@Eve7 I really am - so very lucky to have such wonderful fur babies and so grateful Toby and Clover get along. Cat still just does her own thing but is happy and healthy too so I am very, very lucky.

How Cute @Zoe7 A Lovely picture...

Adge

They are a bit cute @Adge ...and very lucky to have them Heart How is Jelly cat? How are you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance