Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Oh dear me @Zoe7 I am tired just reading your post! 😴😴

Firstly glad Tobes is progressing well and that Cat is going ok. Hoping she likes her night biscuits and that helps maintain her weight. 

It sounds like the next few weeks will be full on for you hun, probably till the end of the term. Good idea to start the reports early but know how much of our time they take up. It is hard work doing them plus going on about our normal workload.

Hoping you can have a bit of a rest now before getting back to your work.

Hearing how tired you are too @Zoe7 ..... one step at a time Hon.  You're kicking goals, as much as it feels so hard right now, I think like most of us you will look back on this year and think, "Wow !!  Look how much I did / got through/ managed ......". It has certainly been a strange one.

Keep up the self-care Hon.  It's part of resting.

❤️🦋

Got tired writing it @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Tongue

Just having a short break then will work until I can sleep. I have soooo much to do tomorrow - don't think I will be leaving work until very late but trying to get as much done as I can at school for the class and then leaving the Art stuff until I get home ...that hasn't happened today though because of taking the fur babies to the vet.

Staying on top of the housework is helping - feel better when that is done and then don't have to do it all on the weekend 👍 I am planning on doing a little gardening on the weekend though to break up the reports, planning and getting the kids Art work organised - that is the plan, the reality may look very different!

@Faith-and-Hope You will do the same when this is all over Hon - you will look back and see your immense strength, the courage your have and the resilience to get through. I am constantly in awe of what you achieve and with how much grace you show along the way 😘💕

@Shaz51 I hope Mr Shaz can get some relief from the pain - knowing myself how hard it is to function at all with back pain it is hard to achieve anything.

❤️ @Zoe7 @Snowie @Shaz51 .....

Wishing you good energy for all you have to do today @Zoe7 .....

F9E2F529-5546-4C6F-B5BA-37E23462C131.jpeg

Thank you so much my angel - it is just what I needed tonight @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Sending you love, hope and strength in spades 🧡💛💙💜💚💖

Thanks @Zoe7  ......

I got another assignment submitted ...... ✔️🎉

Well done @Faith-and-Hope You are getting it all done and that little bit closer to having a breather for yourself. How are you feeling otherwise?

Tired @Zoe7  .... s2bx is continuing to be obstructive and vindictive, and it's tiring along with all the end of years stuff, and uncertainty,  but baby steps are do-able, and I expect he is going to end up getting his butt fried, cos he thinks he is above all the rules.  

Nearly finished the ne t assignment, but packing it in for the night now cos I am falling asleep at the computer.

G'night to anyone still up.

You were certainly up very late working @Faith-and-Hope so hope you got some good sleep in Hon.

Another assignment nearly done is good news. Hope you finish that today quickly and can move on to your next one. You are doing so ewll to get through them amidst al the horrible legals and s2bx being his nasty self. I do hope you are right - that he falls on his face soon as everyone begins to see through him and his actions. If he cannot stick to the rules then that will come out in the wash but the waiting for that to happen is no doubt tiring. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance