Skip to main content

Re: How's the weather today?

I got caught out in a big storm a couple of years ago @Anastasia. I get a bit anxious now. Particually when there are weather warnings.

Sitting on our verandah atm with the poor dog hiding under my chair watching it roll in. 

Yes Hot here too @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Anastasia I still have no Aircon in the Living Room.

Until it can be replaced (new one installed) - Maybe late next week.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Determined, did you survive the storm? How bad was it? You and pup ok?
@Adge - wet teatowels under the fan and lots of water for you I think. I think we need a month+ to climatise to summer temps. Gets worse with wgebim told, so much to look fwd to there. How's those pesky neighbours of yours?

water
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7 - I see 😞 I know when I'm not wanted 😭 lol Just kidding 🙏 Yes, I'm glad to have my fav things around me again. But realise it's still too much 😞 makes me tired.
Hi @Anastasia @Bow @greenpea, @Eve7, @Shaz51,
Tonight is real calm here, a bit warm. FULL MOON 🌚 🌝 which is very bright. Lots of rain comes the week after such a full moon, can es?

@Former-Member  Hey EOR is sunny here :). Please tell me it wont be raining yet again on the east coast this week. 😮 !

Good morning @Former-Member  the sun 🌞 is shining here!

Still in bed!!!!

It's after midday!!!!!

Will report weather shortly 😀

Wet is the only word that comes to mind...

Cold too I guess. A good day for 🐸's and 🦆's.

Looks like another Netflix day. Hope there's some sunshine for all of you today even if it is only metaphorically speaking 🌞🌷💞

Update...

Slow cooker is in with tonight's roast. Smashed avo and poached eggs for brunch. Now off to visit parents for a quick catch up and cuppa. X

Former-Member
Not applicable

Afternoon weather watchers, thanks for the tags. I'm sending some sunshiny love
🔆 @greenpea 🔆 no, BoM sad it's gonna be clear, just old wicesvtale re full moon hugz💕
🔆 @Eve7 🔆 💕
🔆 @Anastasia - sleepyhead 😴 but sounds like you're making up for it - despite the duck weather lol 💕
It's sunny here, went for walk in park, with furbaby. Beautiful park 💕

Bull Trying To Ride Activa Funny Indian Picture