Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

My Current Mixed Feelings about myself

Hi everyone  ll share a bit about How Im feeling today,I have some areas in my life where Im not sure that I m doing well the 2 main ones currently are romantic realtionships I ve never dated although Im still learning to be hopefull about this area of my life I am still fairly young so who knows hopefully in a few years Ill meet the one Ive tried dating apps a little but my main problem with this part of my life is trying to keep conversations going so that it leads somewhere I mean more in the important emotional way,emotional connection and thats something hard to find,alot of stuff thats happend In my life so far has affected this side of me the intimate vulnrable side of who I am as a person,to add to that my home situation is not what youd call normal,I geuss Im still dreaming and fantisizing about the day that I will hopefully meet someone cause its not like Im not a nice person or look completely undatable or for that matter unlovable but anyway yeah lot of issues in this area which Im trying to work out for myself,as the next area of my life Im currently unemployed,Im not doing to well looking for a job and I guess possibly these things interconnect or something like that,been at home alot lately even though I would like to be more sociable and meet lots of new people I guess Thats just not where Im at at the momment maybe Im at a crossroads between where Ive been,Where Im at now and where I want to be going but I guess for now Im still waiting waiting for things to work out the way they should I mean seriously I dont want my life to just stay the same forever and Am I trying enough Am I doing enough to get where I want to be,been thinking alot today about most things but then here I am just sitting around not doing much to change where I am at the mommentthanks for listening Lost Angel Heart

2 REPLIES 2

Re: My Current Mixed Feelings about myself

Hi @LostAngel , have just seen your post...I want to encourage you that things will get better...you say you're still young, so a lot can happen in your life and there are a lot of people you are yet to meet, potentially romantic partners I mean. 

You said you might be at a transition point - I think it's great that you are looking for change and welcoming it. (I say that as a lot of people don't like change, me included!) I hope that things come along for you soon, and you can find a good job and meet some new people. 

Re: My Current Mixed Feelings about myself

thank you NatureLover your response is very kind
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance