Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Travel safely my friend @Bow  with “Angels watching over you...”

💜🚙💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

im feeling really confused this afternoon. feeling overwhelmed with the mess thats inside my head

Are you back home now @Bow ?

Bow
Senior Contributor

yes @Emelia8 

@Bow 🤗💞

Bow
Senior Contributor

While I was away I was so desperate to come home cause I wasn’t coping. But now that I am home I realise I don’t want to be here either cause it’s just as bad. While away I wanted my safe haven, yet I don’t feel safe at home. I don’t know what is going on I feel so confused.

On the drive home I nearly made a really scary decision, I didn’t though, I didn’t do it. I’ve been crying all evening about how stupid I feel, how dangerous that decision could of been. How easily I could of done it and how easily it could of all been over. 

Dealing with a lot of anger inside me tonight. Angry at how I dealt with the week away, how bad my sh is getting and that everything just feels so out of control, worse than before. I want to restrict, I need to get some kind of control back in my life before I do something else. 

I’m so ashamed of the person I am becoming. I feel terrible that this pdoc is coming into his office on Aus day to see me, I’m not worth it. I don’t even know if I’ll get there. Just don’t know. 

I want to feel. I need to feel something. I wish I could sleep, I need to sleep and not wake. I can’t even begin to figure out how to face tomorrow feeling this way. 

@Bow 💜

So sorry @Bow 

I wish I knew how to take the pain away for you. Are you safe tonight, now hunny?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Anastasia @outlander  ...

Bow
Senior Contributor

I wish there was an easy way for it to be over without hurting anyone, without any pain. Just for me to leave without any consequences. I don’t know who I am anymore, I don’t know who I have become. Trauma left me broken, mental illness stamped upon me. I don’t know what to do with the darkness that’s inside me. Where do I go when I cant stand living in my own head. Thers is no escape, nowhere to run from this pain filled cage.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance