Skip to main content

Re: Not Coping

why you tagging jynx now are you trying to get me in trouble now I didn’t even friggen do anything

I don't want to get you in trouble but I don't want things to escalate @ArraDreaming 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Birdofparadise8 @ArraDreaming @ENKELI 

Hey all, thanks for the tag. I believe there's been some confusion and miscommunication, but I also agree that there's no call for all-caps, or for rudeness. @ArraDreaming it might be a good time for you to step away from the forums. 

I am always here to support you all, and if anyone is feeling heightened or distressed and wants a check in email, more than happy to oblige. Tag me, or just email us directly via team@saneforums.org.

Be good to each other. 

Fine written in caps isn’t a big deal

Hey @Birdofparadise8 

Awesome work on the interview,  hope its promising for you.

Sending hugs💓  @Birdofparadise8 @ENKELI @Shaz51 

I'm off to bed... good night all

@Birdofparadise8 I know! I am going to have to satisfy myself with checking in at lunch time and after work!

I  really wanted a job that starts and finishes early but this role is reliant on delivery to mine sites. Each mine site has a set time for trucks to come in and if there are time delays the trucks are often turned away and may have to wait up to a week until they can re enter the site. 

At my last job the runs or trips I handled all left early except for 1 so I got to start at 7am. Then when I changed roles I started at 6.30am. 

I'm sure I'll get used to it but I'm definitely going to miss chatting with you.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I was heating dinner up 😊

@Blackbird11 nighty night, hugs and blessings 🤗💕

Thank you @Jynx 

Hey @Blackbird11, thank you. Have a good sleep. 

All good @ENKELI. Yes, I will, too, a lot. I was so happy you got the job, but I'm sad I won't get to talk to you as much. There are also the weekends, though. It means a lot that you will miss me too. It warms my heart, @ENKELI. 🫂🥰🌸💖

@Birdofparadise8 I don't know what the protocol will be regarding phone usage at work, most places I've worked I wasn't allowed to have my phone out which is fair enough.  Once I'm settled and know what I'm doing if I'm able to I'll reach out to you. Sometimes I wish we could swap email addresses so we could chat but I know that's a security and safety risk.

I was just telling bro that I'll miss you tomorrow. He said "well you better make sure you get home early so you can chat!"

I know I wish we could as well email would be good. I understand about no phones it's all good. Aww you are making me cry now in a good way @ENKELI 

I will be thinking of you and I'll check in in the afternoon to see how your first day went. 

I'm going to go to bed now, but have a good night and get plenty of sleep. You will crush this and do an amazing job. 

Night night from your princess 👸🏼👑❤️🌸