Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Serenity1
Senior Contributor

So pissed off

So pissed off right now! The tradies that were lying & abusive to me in my rental last year have just turned up 45 minutes early!!

i had organised for an advocate to be here w me for when they arrived. 

To be a witness if it happened again. & to help w my anxiety about having them in the house. 

She can't get here 4 another 15 mins which would have bn 15 mins before they arrived 

I'm freaking out!

@& when I said to him " oh I thought u were meant to get here at 2:00. ??"

he just shrugged his shoulders & said " yeh? So? We are early?" Really aggressively & intimidatingly & I had to let him in. 

I hate these men. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: So pissed off

Hi @Serenity1 

I can see how you would feel so annoyed at the situation you were put in. It sounds like you were treated with no respect at all! I hope your advocate was able to get there and support you. Please feel free to let us know that you are alright.

take care 

Whitehawk

Re: So pissed off

@Whitehawk thanks so much- I haven't been back on since I posted this so forgot about it.
Sorry about that.
Yeh it was really scary experience- but got through it somehow. Thanks for your kindeness😊
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance