Skip to main content

Re: Trying makes it worse

Good to hear from you. @EternalFlower  Yes I got to the beach yesterday and am just about to go out for a walk now.  The birds are calling. I like colour and am wearing loose cotton pants which have a deep purple swirly black pattern.

Cheers

Wishing you a happy ny and good start to 2023

@Appleblossom @FloatingFeather @maddison @hanami @Former-Member @Shaz51 

Same to you @EternalFlower 

Really good to hear from you.

Hope yesterday went alright.

I had a good day yesterday with my son and his friend.

I was wondering how you were, but unsure if I tagged you again it would feel pestering.

Cheers Apple

Thanks @EternalFlower wishing you the best for the new year. You are a kind, intelligent, thoughtful, funny, social, adept, friendly, beautiful, human. 😊👍

Thanks 🙏🙏🙏 ur great and wonderful @maddison @Appleblossom 

Yesterday was ok here, was it nice by U?

It is very quiet where I live...calm and peaceful , and nice weather

Have been listening to Australian music...something for Kate, which linked me to this song....so simple and nice 

https://youtu.be/A69BelCxvgI

@maddison @Appleblossom @FloatingFeather @Former-Member 

Lovely. Aus muso but it was live in some loft in the states... @EternalFlower Thx

My son was singing and mucking around last night with some older music theatre people.  It was great to see him relaxing and having fun doing what he loves .. without pressure to perform. 

We have actually had a delightful low key, social enough "happy holiday".

Got him to turn up the cooler cos summer has finally arrived in Melbourne!

Hey @maddison @hanami @FloatingFeather @Former-Member 

Hope you are all well.

Hi @Appleblossom I didn't know you were in Melbourne. It's surprisingly hot here today - proper summer has finally started. The weather has been quite odd & unpredictable.

I can feel the vibe of your low key social holidays. Love it. Happy for you. And uplifting for your son & his ongoings (goings on?)

Hey @EternalFlower really appreciated the song. Thankyou ...lots.

Hi ☺️ @Appleblossom the whole vibe is American now that you mention it , I couldn't put my finger on it !! 

Sounds really calm and nourishing in ur home, and I like that ur son is interacting with different people and holding his own ! It's fun as a young person seeing different people's perspectives ...

I'm holding on here but today was little slow and triggering. So quiet in the streets and suddenly so hot !

@maddison I hope ur handling the heat ok...

Do U guys have air con? I have in one room but it doesn't do too much 😜

My friend has been a bit funny since I discharged from hospital. She offered to call to book in appointments for me in the new year but then said I should remind her to do it 

I said in that case like better I'll do it myself...

It's funny how ppl are used to being casual like that , I think in her life she's kinda priveleged and everything is easy. She acknowledged she didn't think properly before saying it.

I hope everyone's having a nice holidays and that it's not too triggering. And that it was meaningful in the best ways.

I read somewhere that for trauma survivors we can use these days to just rest. Like just because I don't have a family doesn't mean I need to mourn and be sad, it's still a nice , quiet, cozy time to watch shows and rest. Hope that resonates with someone ,

Xoxo

Yes yes yes @EternalFlower 

That is such a self affirming healthy approach.

"I read somewhere that for trauma survivors we can use these days to just rest. Like just because I don't have a family doesn't mean I need to mourn and be sad, it's still a nice , quiet, cozy time to watch shows and rest. Hope that resonates with someone ,"

We have evaporative cooling ... so doors are open and it never gets icy refrigerative, but takes the edge off and makes it easier to  adjust and come and go indoors and outdoors. I But I turned it even higher ... its up at 80%.