Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Guilt ๐Ÿ˜”

hey can u help me

Hey @twilightcs 

What do you need some help with? I'm here and sitting with you โค๏ธ

@NatureLover

I'll do my best with the payment i just feel im not entitled to it because I've  always worked my ass off and I feel the guilt that I could be taking the money from someone else or their family. I have guilt also that I'm not providing for my kids, I'm the female version of my Dad, he was the provider of the family, so I'm the provider it's just in my make up. 

In the last few years I've really pushed myself to work even though I'm in pain all of the time, because of the sense of responsibility I have, in the last year especially I've suffered mentally and I've reached out for help because I know I need the help.

Helping others and especially my family is very important to me, I've been told it's my turn to be looked after by my family and I hear them and what they say I'm just a very independent and stubborn person, because of the way I was raised not to rely on anyone and relationships I've had in the past that I've had where the effort and love I put in it always ends up me getting hurt so I don't put myself in those situations anymore and that involves family and friends. 

Thank you for reaching out โค๏ธ

Hi @Sunnoi , I would encourage you to take your Doctor's recomendation! Using your hands is only going to make things worse for you! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance