Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Leaving the forum

I wish only for good things for you @Former-Member

hi there I can see youve been through alot recently and are doing what is best for you I wish you all the best in particular in terms of finding and spending time with people in person who know you and give you that in  person emotional connection that you need and deserve LostAngelSmiley HappyHeart

@Former-Member It is with both sadness and pride that I read your message. What you are doing is such a positive step forward for you and where you want to head in life. It takes a lot of self awareness and a whole bunch of courage to leave something that has become such a major part of your life but we all need to move on from things at times and when you are doing that for your ongoing wellbeing and growth then that is not only commendable but admirable.

I truly hope this next chapter of your life brings with it a whole bunch of light and continued hope. You have come so very far in your own personal journey since you first joined here but just as a baby bird eventually needs to leave the nest - you too have grown your wings to fly.

Keep listening to yourself, keep reaching out when you need to those that are there for you and above all remember the massive progress and insight you have yourself in dealing with your mental healt. You will definitely be missed around the forum but I personally will always smile thinking of you because this decision you have made has obviously be made with both courage and a recognition of your own needs. Super proud to have known you and hoping very much that this next chapter of your life is filled with light and hope Heart

Stay safe, stay strong and stay YOU Heart

Dear @Former-Member 

Thank you for letting me know your decision. I will miss you but I admire you and your strength to do what is best for you. I wish you only the very best in life and to love the life you live. Stay safe dear @Former-Member 💞👋💐🌷🙏

Well done @Former-Member for taking this course of action for your wellbeing. You will be missed but I'm really impressed with how well thought through your decision is. You are insightful and resillient and you have made a really positive contribution here. Take care friend.

@Former-Member - you will be missed, thanks for chatting with me. It will only get better I promise you! Keep strong. You can do this! 
I wish you all the best my friend.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning my friends

thank you so much for your lovely and supportive messages. It means a lot to me and I will keep them saved in my phone 💚

I wish you all the very best, may you find peace and joy in your lives and always remember that you are special & worthy of love and care.

I'll be signing out now. Maybe we meet in the 'real' world some day, unknowingly knowing each other. It's a small world I've learnt.

Much love xoxo

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Former-Member 

Please delete my account.

Please send a warm Thank You 💜 to everyone in the team for all their support & take good care of yourselves xox

Former-Member
Not applicable

DD40524D-66FA-46D4-8AD1-586B8D17007A.jpeg

@Former-Member  Thanks for tagging me. I'm sorry to hear you're leaving! I'm sad to hear about your recent attempt...I understand the need to make changes. 

I wish you heaps of best wishes for the future and for getting all the support you need in real life, and living your best life. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance