Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

@Anastasia  Love you my special lady Heartxxx

Hey hun. How did your treatment go this week? I am presuming you are now home. How did hubby go with you being away? Does this mean you have finished your round of radiation? 
thinking of you gorgeous hoping you and hubby are ok. 
❤️💚💜💙🧡💛❤️ @Emelia8 

Treatment went okay this week, with only a minor hiccup along the way @Lee82 .

Yes thats right I got home yesterday afternoon.  Hubby told me he was struggling while I was away.

No, I havent finished my radiation yet.  Still another two weeks to go.  I have my final session on 3rd Feb.  But I am half way through now.  Getting there.  Unfortunately the side effects from the radiation is starting to heat up, literally. I lot of skin reactions begin to emergy from the second week, which is definitely the case.  The whole left side of my chest looks like its badly sunburnt ... its sore, hot, red, and feels burned.  And the scar line is also reacting to the radiation, and feels very bitey with lots of sharp pains grabbing me frequently.  All expected though, so no big deal.  Just gets you down, you know?  And it will only get worse over the coming weeks, and likely continue for a few weeks after treatment finishes.  So I better get used to it aye?

Thanks for your recent messages  @greenpea @Anastasia @Snowie @outlander @NatureLover 🙏

Also to @Former-Member @Eve7 @WIP @BlueBay @Bow @Former-Member @Maggie @Shaz51 @Peri @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @eth @Sans911 @Owlunar @Former-Member  who I know are each going through a particularly difficult time currently. 

And a special shout out to @Clawde who is always around spreading his often silent (but much appreciated) support and care. You are appreciated by many of us here, I assure you. Hope you're okay.

I just want to thank all of you for being the beautiful souls that you are, and for being so supportive of me in my times of need.  And yeah ... I have been needy lately it seems.  I want you all to know I appreciate you so much.

Emelia 💞

Image result for thank you beautiful people

Sounds like a gentle hug is needed @Emelia8 

I hope you can get some rest over the weekend before the next lot of radiation.

3 February is my wedding anniversary so instead of being miserable this year I will rejoice with you at the finish of radiation.

Lots of love

💖🦋🤗🦋💖

Beautiful @Emelia8 Thank you Hon and much love to you Heart

Thanks @Eve7  and @Zoe7 

@Zoe7 ... your troublesome tooth may well have developed an abcess, and yes that will be excrutiating.  If its not remedied, it can cause other possible health issues.  Please dont leave it any longer than you absolutely need to.  If cost is whats preventing you doing anything ... please borrow ... its worth it.  Really sorry you are in so much pain, and have been for much too long.  I hope little Tobes and sweet Cat are watching over you.  

Emelia 🌸🤗💕

I had x-rays a couple of weeks ago and they showed no holes or abcesses @Emelia8 but it is worse now than it was then so will be going back. I have just paid back my sister so don't want to ask her again for a loan - they won't charge me at the dentist for the same thing again so will be calling first thing Monday.

@Emelia8 you are worth supporting hun.

Hoping your weekend goes well 💜💜

Thanks beautiful girl 🙏🐕💖🐾🌸❇️💮🌻💗

@Emelia8 

hugs and love my friend @Emelia8 ❤️🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance