Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

@ArraDreaming omg I found out recently that those are called 'bindles'!! Hehe it's fun to say. Bindle. Binnnndle. Spindly bindle! 

And now of course that has lead my tangenty brain to free-associate and I remembered one of my all time fav puns/pickup lines, thought you'd love it too: 

ethx6meaz4g01.jpg

it came up because our kid was trying to make one on the weekend using a stick from outside and my tshirt off the washing line and I said what are you doing and he said I’m making a bag on a stick to keep my “valuables” in and we couldn’t work out what they were called,
He reckons he wants that and a hat with corks hanging off it for his birthday at the end of the year @Jynx
Easy to please
I will tell him tomorrow it’s a bindle

Ahahaha love it @ArraDreaming! So glad to share that little tidbit of trivia so you can pass on the knowledge! 

I wonder where he saw the image of a bindle? I reckon I would've seen it in old Looney Tunes cartoons as a kid ay. Cos I certainly don't see folks walking around with bindles these days. 

Dude who freakin knows @Jynx
“if you are missing in the bush again you can also use it as flag for help”
“I have never been missing in the bush”
“well maybe one day”
😳
I’ll leave you with that goodnight @Jynx

Bahaha golden @ArraDreaming 

Night night 💜

Hey @tyme you about for a cuppa?
All good if not mate I’m just dropping in to say hi

Or anyone else about

Hey @ArraDreaming ,

I'm not around for long, but can have a cuppa. Just having a herbal tonight.... it's sooo cold here!

Yeah I won’t be staying on long either I just stopped in busy night here gonna settle for a movie or a show in a little how was your day? @tyme

That sounds lovely. 

I'll be hopping into bed soon I reckon. Today's been okay for me @ArraDreaming 

Hope it's been okay for you too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance