Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

school holiday life @Ru-bee

Oh nice, so you'll have company for the rest of your work day @ArraDreaming?

I used to love tagging along going to work with my dad when I was a kid, he's a landscape gardener so it usually meant I'd get to plant some plants and get maccas for lunch

Yeah he’ll probs just ride his bike around and then help me with some stuff.

that’s what I do!! @Ru-bee
I work in a retirement village so my job also has some maintenance components as well as the gardening side
I used to work in a plant nursery and before that did customer work

What a coincidence @ArraDreaming ! 

Yeah getting to ride around the retirement village sounds like it'd be a fun way to spend a school holiday day. I didn't even realise school holidays are here already! Do you have anything planned to keep the kids busy?

Here in Vic it just started but I think other states don’t run by our term calendar @Ru-bee
I’m working pretty much all of it… but we will try to do a few fun things with them, 3 little ones under 6 so we are trying to juggle work, holidays and doing some fun stuff with them.,.

@Zoe7 @tyme you should see how close little miss is to taking a step shes 1 next month can you beleive it 😲

I can hold her by her hands now while she takes some steps holding on @Zoe7
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance