Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

LOL. How many times do you I have to tell you that kids spend more time playing with the packaging than the actual item! You'll be surprised! @ArraDreaming 

Go to bunnings and bring a few boxes home. Give them some textas, paint, scissors... put it and them all in the backyard and voila! 

Yeah the baby was frothing over all the paper on Xmas morning @tyme thought we lost her under it for a second

sometimes I really do beleive nurture over nature…. given that our older kid is not biological related to me he sure as hell is like me @tyme cracks me up
he is in bed with his flippers on
today we had to say goodbye to family members we may not see for a very long time and as Mrs jay5 is crying while we leave he starts singing Gangstas Paradise with his headphones on in the back of the car as we’re driving away ,

I reckon that would have been me at that age if I had the means @tyme

like read the room bro? were all upset and your in your own world 🤣

also I will say it out right, both of my older kids now sing Lose Yourself by Eminem and that’s entirely my fault, between the cars sound track, and Eminem… we are a 50% chance something inappropriate will be said in public or will it be safe lol @tyme

100%! I was just about to say it's nurture over nature. EVERYTHING you say about your son is absolutely you. Flippers on in bed lol.... let's see how long this goes for @ArraDreaming too funny. Take a photo and plaster it on his 21st bday.

man sometimes I wish I had that life of confidence to just be oblivious to the world around me and just completely be myself that’s why I like hanging out with kids (in the lest creepiest way possible) they actually just don’t care what other people think
bro so what if they want to wear flippers to Christmas lunch and play rap music off their iPad?
sounds like a pretty good life to me, not aware of life’s challenges yet so lets keep it that way
He wants to be a Scuba Diver when he grows up, middle kid wants to be Lightening McQueen, same kids, same @tyme

Pick your battles mate. If he wants to wear flippers to bed, go for it! @ArraDreaming 

Hanging out with kids is the best. Imagine if you became an educator in a day care? You'd be the Indigenous rep and you'd be with kids ALL DAY. 

one day I will get us a boat and we will go on a heap of fishing and snorkelling adventure @tyme
that’s the dream

I love hanging out with kids and someone actually said to me once I should work in a school but my only thing is like would my tolerance and emotional stamina be able to do Both? Like after a long day of being around kids could I go home and cope with my own kids mess and noise and that? I don’t know how parents work with other peoples kids they are strong people…
although I will tell you this news
I applied for a job in the nursery at Hammerbarn….
am I allowed to say that cause there is lots of hammerbarns around?? Anyway if I don’t get it fine but I threw my hat in the ring

highly unlikely I will get it but it is Hammerbarn si
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance