Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

lol @ArraDreaming you like, 

"I would never wear crocs out in public!"

nek ninnit

"Naww come on, crocs are alright!!"

I could see myself getting a pair when my current thongs end up too scuffed. They do seem pretty foot-friendly 😉

No I mean those fluffy ones @Jynx I wouldn’t be seen dead in them, the normal ones he’s

Yes *

Ahh fair enough @ArraDreaming haha still funny tho. 

I'll be heading off soon! You got much on this weekend? 

We snagged free tickets to the footy @Jynx that’s tomorrow

Ayyy nice one @ArraDreaming hope it's a good game!! Have a wicked time mate, I'll catch you next week 😁💜

Hey @Jynx thanks for the message in other thread just wanted to say my day was really good thank you how was yours? I reckon we are in for an early night tonight it’s so cold

@ArraDreaming pretty chill day here (in both senses of the word haha) - just been juggling my layers, like how many pairs of pants do I gotta put on before my thighs are actually warm?! 😂

And then my cats absolutely insist on having the door/window open, so they can sniff the night air. They've got such an advantage with all their fur!! Little scamps.

I used to sleep with the widow slightly open even in winter and just ramp up the blankets, for that cool air @Jynx what was I thinking

@ArraDreaming ahaha that's like me in the warmer months, I will put a fan or the air con on specifically so I can sleep under a doona!! Can't have any part of me uncovered or the monsters under the bed will get me, obvs 🤣

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance