Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

That makes sense. 

One thing I could suggest is that you get your phone or computer, type it all down in a Word doc or on the notes, say everything you feel, and share it with her so she can read it. Maybe it might be easier if you have it there for her. @ArraDreaming 

Yeah I have been doing that it has been helpful I guess the thing for me is I know the system so well form when I was a kid and I know its not nice but a as a parent this is my first time experiencing it and not mowing what’s going to happen and all that is really scary @Birdofparadise8

Despite that @ArraDreaming , you are doing amazingly well. And it's great to see @Birdofparadise8 supporting you too!

I should return the favour one day @Birdofparadise8 @tyme

I'm a little confused is this a racial issue? 

@ArraDreaming 

I don't want to say anything to offend anyone so let me know if I am thinking the wrong thing. 

Oh and by the way you have supported me a lot @ArraDreaming. You have come a long way you should be proud of that. 

Hi @tyme 

Don't forget you have come a long way too @Birdofparadise8 !

We're in this together?

I'm proud of both of you 🙂

Hey @ENKELI !

You haven’t said anything to offed me @Birdofparadise8 I’m just not sure what you mean
Hey @tyme and @ENKELI
all supporting each others it’s what we are here for you know BoP we struggled to even have a convo a few months back you and I
Now look

Hey @ArraDreaming Watching the Matildas play in a couple of minutes - not doing any work tonight - need a break from it.

What channel is that on @Zoe7

What I mean is, what happened a few weeks ago? Was it a racial issue, and you are worried about how that will affect your children as they grow up? 

Do you mean us personally or me having conversations with others as well? 

I do agree that we have both grown. We didn't talk that much last year, but I've enjoyed getting to know you more. @ArraDreaming 

Thank you @tyme 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance