Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

But I’m on my thread now @Jynx I posted to that I can sell all my posts and replies as my own thread not FL’s… did the threads accidentally get blended together or did mine get renamed in the moving process or something cause I’m sure I’m on my thread mate

Re: Does anyone want to talk

I think it got renamed @ArraDreaming lemme see if I can fix it - just changed the Subject in this post so might just be a matter of editing the title of each previous post.... haha yaaaaaay 😓😅

Yeh nah @Jynx

that dude is BMX riding which I don’t rate as much as MTB but still solid effort pretty unreal

Oooh so mesmerising @ArraDreaming I love it! It's almost like being on one of those rollercoaster simulators haha. 

Other than like... wheels being thinner, what is the difference between BMX and mountain bike? Like why do you rate BMX lower? 

In my garage it is so cold

Oh, just not as fun, MTB downhill uphill, jumps and all that, BMX just isn’t as fun and “off road” I guess, they mostly stick to built tracks and skateparks… I like a bit of adventure mate @Jynx

We looked at a few houses this morning, lots of people at them… applied anyway
the applications online are so onerous (wow big works Jj) now. Why the fuck does my dog need a resume she’s a dog

Hey @Zoe7 how are you

Hey @ArraDreaming I am okay. I have quite a bit going on but getting there 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance