Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti 😊💖

Morning @TAB 😊  Hope you are keeping warm. 

Ha ha,  I always used to love swinging the axe too. Miss having a wood stove and roaring open fire in the loungeroom. Dont miss the mess though. 😂  There are advantages to all electric. 

Good Morning @Emelia8  yeah I need to sweep up and tidy a bit. Its worth it tho plus different heat

Hello @TAB how are you going this morning? I woke up with dry eyes, possibly due to a bit of dust so have put on my air filters on again in my room and the lounge

Hi @SmilingGecko  tummy bit funny. dont really feel like doing anything . 'feels like ' temp below zero lol

@PeppyPatti good morning PP, hope you have a nice day. Love your pictures and insights. Life is so hard. You are a beautiful lady

@tonys good morning tonys. Love your message. Enjoy a good day

No good @TAB is it an upset tummy or just something you ate too much of or just lack of hygiene preparing foods? Or is it something you've experienced before, not taking proper care of yourself? Yes it is cold. Love my electric blanket at night though. Its 8 degrees here where I am. Will be a sunny day for putting clothes on the line. I hope tummy issue resolves itself but it can be a bit inconveniencing and worrisome. If it doesn't go away please schedule an appt with GP

ate some yoghurt was about to go mouldy , had been open months @SmilingGecko  it gets better to a point this wasnt edible a week or more before I tried it lol , not unusual for me re gut, but blaming that. anyway discomfort gets less every time go to loo lol 

Yes mouldy foods are no good. You could ring nurse on call to see what they have to say. I wouldn't leave it to chance. They could provide sound advice. Please consider calling them, its a free national health service. The nurse can assess you over the phone 1300 606 024. I ring them if I have health issues. Just tell them everything and they will look after you @TAB so you will have some peace of mind

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance