Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB I don’t think it’s fair to say you’ve created the problem. Coping strategies no matter how unhealthy are still coping strategies. I know when I was doing things that I wasn’t supposed to do was to cope with the chaos in my mind, it helped me stay alive in a way too. Over time we can move towards replacing unhelpful habits with healthier one. I believe in you 💖

yeah I hear what you are saying @creative_writer .Well have tried in the past, guess when it suited me. Then always kept coming back. Anyway too hard basket for tonight. thanks for your interest and support

@TAB it can be rough. Do you have any self care planned for tonight?

yeah, drinking @creative_writer It's a process . not happening yesterday or today

You can do this @TAB 

You have helped people here. 

..in time @PeppyPatti  going to get a Plan together first 

it may or may not involve 

• pharmaceuticals
  • psychoactive drugs
  • GP
  • Psych
  • rehab

why? cos why do it hard  ..am a Lazy Cat ... 😎..

The official 'Cool For Cats' music video. NOW REMASTERED IN HD! Taken from the Squeeze album 'Cool For Cats' Listen to the music of Squeeze here: https://ffm.bio/squeezeofficial Visit the Official Website and Store: https://www.squeezeofficial.com Subscribe to the official Squeeze channel here: ...

Official music video for the single "Running Up That Hill" written and produced by British singer Kate Bush. The song was the first single from Kate's 1985 album Hounds of Love and released in the UK on 5 August 1985. "Running Up That Hill" entered the UK chart at number 9 and eventually peaked at

@TAB we are always here for you on the forums 💖🫂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance