Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TABs have a thunderstorm happening atm ....

@Bow  Hi Bow I know the feeling am so over all this rain ...

its actually okay recently @greenpea  takes ages to warm up from over night and usually barely makes the maximum then it drops off again, a bit like autumn .. might go towards city today, see how feel in a few hours, got accom booked for tomorrow,but today and super slow trip is an option or another day to rest up here guess. See what happens

was 3 day job work wouldnt let me off, ended up saying could have last day off, ie work last day today so no time to thing an get prepared for trip

anyway, they neglected to send usual confirmation txt day before

had msg on msg bank saying you would have got .. ha ha I replied and blocked them, too rude, snarky, angry, contrary, tricky for me lol re recent jobs with them when threatened by supvrs, took 2 wks to sort pay dispute, tricked me on nightshift allowance etc etc

Felt strangely peaceful yest sitting at home lol..

FFS now it is pouring!!! 😮 with hail!!

L I G H T N I N G | shelbyon38 | Commaful

never used to mind storms @greenpea  til 4 day blackout few years ago and finding out my contents insurance does not cover lightning damage .. with extra money this year, should have thought about getting flash aust pensioners insurance that would have cost 50% more than my covers nothing RAC policy lol

well be safe @greenpea 

@TABs You really need a new line of work .... they just sound awful to work for ... glad the weather for you the moment is good though.

@TABs you be safe too TABs. You are a good guy.

yeah other job had recently was sorta through this lot but with labor hire added and once it finished , I contacted them, should have known better, had already had a run in with one of their supervisors before working directly for them.. @greenpea  and me thinking have to put up with anything cos beholding to mortgage guy who wants to see 3 months regular savings lol  Think I am better than that even in this line of work. house not meant to be oh well. 

such a Pea, you say the nicest things  @greenpea  hey whatever happene to @Ant7  ?? not to mention @Bimby2  ..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance