Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊❤️

@Zoe7  OMG! Zoe7  pea put her lil hands up to her mouth in excitement when she saw her new blanket!!! She will try it on right now. Big, big thank you sweetheart!!XXX

@Zoe7  daughter coming today so I will ask her to help me get pea all snuggled up in her new blanket as I am such a fossil and cannot get it working sigh. Thanks again Zoe7 you are a beautiful person. Heart

@Meowmy  hey hunny weekend coming up. I hope you can get some rest and relaxation and some self care. We all love our Meowmy. xxxxHeart

Hey @greenpea I thought you could do with some colour for the upcoming winter ...and a rainbow blankie was perfect for the little pea 😁👍🌈

Morning all

@MDT Good morning,hope you are okay.

Good morning and good afternoon @Ant7 @Meowmy @MDT @Zoe7 @greenpea @TAB @Shaz51 @outlander @frog @BlueBay @BPDSurvivor @Schitzo @WIP @ButterflyWings @pipinya @Daisydreamer @HappyCastle @Former-Member @Rosie93 @TideisTurning and all forumites here. Have a great day!

Feeling a bit flat/depressed so am going to take it easy today.

Judi9877

Hope things get better soon @Judi9877  thanks for the tagCat Happy

Good afternoon @Judi9877 

Hope you feel a bit better as the day goes on. Good self care strategy by taking it easy. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance