Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Input On Groups & Events in 2024

Thank you so much everyone for your suggestions! @Patches59 @Zoe7 @Snowie @chibam @Oaktree @Patchworks We've noted them down and will work toward as many as we can and do our best to let you know when they're coming up. 

As a start on that, @Patches59 @Patchworks @Snowie, you may be interested in our upcoming Topic Tuesday, Speak Up: The Power In Using Your Voice, which explores themes of self advocacy. 😊

@Healandlove, perfectly ok to take some thinking time! 😊 We'll keep this thread open, so please feel free to keep the suggestions coming! @Appleblossom @tonys @Shaz51 and anyone else following along, that goes for you too. We'd love to hear your ideas.  

Interested in that one too @TideisTurning 

Hello @TideisTurning 🙂

Thinking of all the carers out there in forumland @Healandlove , @Determined , @Krishna , @Jacques , @Mother1 , @Smc , @outlander and I know there is a lot of interwinding between the two 

I like all the suggestions before

@NatureLover , @Gezza , @Meowmy 

@Owlunar2 

@Shaz51 @TideisTurning , I think a session on how to set boundaries with those you love and support but whose mental health challenges also impact your mental health. As a support person of someone with cptsd I need more help in shielding myself and my kids. Would love a discussion on strategies.

Also a discussion on grief and loss and how to carry what can't be fixed. 

🙏🏻

These are great suggestions @Healandlove 

Will tag @tyme , @Jynx and @amber22 

And maybe we can start a thread about it too 🤔 

Another thread is 8 Dimensions of Wellness if you like to click on it to have a look 

Thanks so much for the tag @Shaz51 🙂

That is a great idea - we will add it to the list! Thanks for your input!! @Healandlove 

@amber22 ,🙏🏻🙂

@TideisTurning 

I agree with @Zoe7 @Patches59 

Goal setting would be so helpful. I know in the past that I have felt so hopeless that I didn’t believe I had a future so just the idea of goal setting seemed impossible. Would love to see something on S.M.A.R.T.E.R goals, both short term and long term.

Meggle

i like the idea of a goal setting chat for sure!

@Healandlove  think those types of things would have help me as carer of my late husband during his last few months of life due to cancer, period of time where I had no support.

@TideisTurning  thinking about those who are carers

- carer burnout

- grief 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance