Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Peer Group Chat // Recovering From Invalidation // Thursday 9th March 2023, 7-8:30PM AEDT

Thanks @amber22 

Yesterday was not my best day - I have been okay today - 

Wouldn't the days be boring and long

If all went right and nothing wrong.

So - I have an idea about my phone - I don't have a password for my new identity - and also - no password on my computer though I can still post - which is easier for me.

But still - it's something I should rectify

And yes - I can see now I have to open an account with Chatwee - that I can manage

Thanks again

Owlunar

Re: Peer Group Chat // Recovering From Invalidation // Thursday 9th March 2023, 7-8:30PM AEDT

Hey @Owlunar 

I'm sorry that you weren't having a great day the other day, I hope that you've had some restful time over the weekend and that you're feeling a bit better this week. 

I am glad that you've been able to see the problem with logging onto the forums on your phone, it's great that you can still post but I hope you can figure out how to log in on your phone. If you need to email us for some help at any time please do 🙂 I'm sure someone on here will know how to fix that! 

Looking forward to having you join us for another Peer Group Chat soon 🙂

Amber22

Thanks @amber22 

I had a few bad days with my shoulder - it's hard to concentrate on some things when the pain reaches a certain point and typing is difficult too - so I haven't done anything about anything much - I do the most important things and get my support worker to help me. She is rather mystical but I a good worker and worth keeping.

Think with my phone I need to open a new email account and then add my name and give myself a new password - then I could type in bed with less stress on my shoulder - and I think I can log into chatwee after reading the instructions last week. It does depend on the subject - and - !!!!!!! -I just realised it's Thursday and I missed it. Someone put a public holiday ito this week and it went faster than usual. Darn.

There always seems to be some problem with my medication - no one's fault - there is a shortage of ingredients because it comes from overseas. It does not help anyone who can't get their medication to be told it's not made in Australia - a lot of people must be struggling - I know children's antibiotics are in short supply and that's serious.

However - I had another treatment on my shoulder on Tuesday and a repeat on Monday - it seems quite a lot better - touch wood - today has been a much better day though I did take it easy and didn't push anything. The treatment is expensive but worth it to have less pain and have less need for this special medication.

Thanks for your assistance

Owlunar

@Zoe7 @Shaz51 @outlander @Emelia8 @Appleblossom @Hams @Anastasia 

@TAB @Historylover @greenpea @Snowie @Meowmy @EternalFlower @Judi9877 

@Clawde @chibam @Smiling_Gecko 

Good morning! @Owlunar 

Oh I am so sorry to hear about the pain in your shoulder. I really hope that this subsides soon or that you're able to rest it enough that it heals. I am really glad that your support worker is there for you, and that your treatment seems to be helping a little bit. Sending you lots of hugs and I hope that you feel better soon. 

Last week went so quickly. I didn't have a public holiday where I was but it still felt very quick! Hopefully you can make this weeks Peer Group Chat 🙂 I've just posted the information about it here

Hope to see you there,

Amber22

@amber22  Can you do this PGC again in 2024 please?

Hey @Glisten

I'm sure that's something we can do! May I ask if there is anything in particular about this topic you were hoping to discuss or explore more? 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance