Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Words for 2024

Hmm... I'm gonna go with "Cool" 😉.

Great idea @Patches59

I'm gonna go for Joyful!! 

😁

Thanks for this @Patches59 

My word for 2024 is going to be;

Meaningful

I really like this word. I almost picked Majestic as it was the first thing that popped into my head but I prefer meaningful.

Now to tag a few members.

@Shaz51 @tonys @LeChuck @EternalFlower @Appleblossom @StuF @Fiefke @Captain24 @Snowie @Jacques @Sophia1 @Zoe7 @Eve7 @TAB @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @Meowmy @Owlunar2 @ClockFace @TideisTurning @RiverSeal @Jynx @amber22 @the-alchemist @tyme @Daisydreamer and everyone else I have failed to tag. 

The mission if you choose to accept it, is to write a positive word for yourself to carry you through 2024 beginning with the first letter of your profile name. Can’t wait to see what you come up with. Sorry if you have been previously tagged here.

Love,

Meggle

Thankyou  @Oaktree  kind friend..               Cuffed to a letter,  I'll say Tenacious.        But my

worshiped word has always been . . .  PEACE..

Though bullies march army's   through it  year on year,  Whilst I draw breath,    I'll  Tenaciously    defend  the word   peace.

To  Tag many   may  be to miss,    the one..    So I'll just say,   everyone.    We live n die for words.

May yours keep your candles staunch in harsh winds.                                                            tonys mb1                                                                         

Thats definatley you @SmilingGecko                   tonys. 

Hello @Oaktree 

My another word for 2024 is

SUNNY 

@Patches59 , @tonys. @Jynx , @chibam 

Hi @Oaktree my word will be

Miraculous

Take care

I’ll go with resilient for 2024 and trust I’m not aiming too high.

@outlander @Bow @Emelia8 @Zoe7 

Sorry if you’ve already been tagged. but some to pick a word for 2024 🩷💚

@Oaktree 

The word that been on my mind is value. What I value, whats of value, what should I value. Like my family when it comes to food value is how much food you can get for the least money. Im looking at more so the value of the food Im eating, not simply how much I can get for a buck. In doing so Im valuing me, Im worth eating valuable food. 

Integrity
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance