Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

It’s ok, I am working today but just having a break, waiting on one of my kids to get here he’s gonna tag along for the ride for a few hours @Ru-bee

school holiday life @Ru-bee

Oh nice, so you'll have company for the rest of your work day @ArraDreaming?

I used to love tagging along going to work with my dad when I was a kid, he's a landscape gardener so it usually meant I'd get to plant some plants and get maccas for lunch

Yeah he’ll probs just ride his bike around and then help me with some stuff.

that’s what I do!! @Ru-bee
I work in a retirement village so my job also has some maintenance components as well as the gardening side
I used to work in a plant nursery and before that did customer work

What a coincidence @ArraDreaming ! 

Yeah getting to ride around the retirement village sounds like it'd be a fun way to spend a school holiday day. I didn't even realise school holidays are here already! Do you have anything planned to keep the kids busy?

Here in Vic it just started but I think other states don’t run by our term calendar @Ru-bee
I’m working pretty much all of it… but we will try to do a few fun things with them, 3 little ones under 6 so we are trying to juggle work, holidays and doing some fun stuff with them.,.

@Zoe7 @tyme you should see how close little miss is to taking a step shes 1 next month can you beleive it 😲

I can hold her by her hands now while she takes some steps holding on @Zoe7

OMG @ArraDreaming I cannot believe she is nearly 1 - that year has flown. So cute she is taking some steps with your help. I bet you smile eveytime she does that.

the best!! @Zoe7 and she has these two little piggy tails and ah i still can’t believe I have a daughter some days