Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

It certainly will cause burnout @Bow 

I wonder how the staff feel about this. They probably have to pretend they are ok with it, yet I wonder how many are angry and upset about it too.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

You know yourself and what you wanna put energy towards best @Bow  - but my thinking is, if you don't try, it definitely won't change. If you do try, it may not change, but it also might! And if you keep kicking up a fuss, they might actually realise this is serious, that you're not just complaining for the sake of complaining, that this actually makes a difference in your recovery. 

If you don't have the energy for it though, that's also very legit. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah I’ve wondered that too @Snowie …. But my SW gave nothing away. And every time I went to vent my frustration and confusion… explaining things about trauma and stuff… she quickly shut me down. 

@Jynx  I just don’t have the energy 

already wanting to just shut them out. She’s gonna be so disappointed that my bloods are bad again.

I guess your SW can't say too much @Bow If she says what she thinks then her job might be compromised.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Fair enough @Bow. Again, I'm really sorry that this situation has gone this way. I wish I had the power to do something to change it. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

This disorder has got me feeling real beat. I’m sick of fighting it. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Not at all surprising @Bow - it's tiring to fight so hard every day. Do you have anything on the horizon you're looking forward to that can help you hold onto hope?

Are things in such decline at the moment that an admission could help? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

No got nothing @Jynx 

@no hope

no will

Can’t keep doing it like this

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow it is heavy, hard, and harrowing for you hun. I know. I am gonna flick you an email, just to touch base and all that jazz. It'll come with extra huggles so keep an eye out 💜

Sending lots of love and hope for a better day @Bow  💙💙💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance