Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Sending you hugs @Snowie , @NatureLover , @Bow 😍

@Snowie wrote:

Hi @NatureLover I hope your weekend goes well hon. Have you got much planned. Sending love 💗💗

Hi @Snowie , yes, notifications are on the blink.

I'm home all weekend doing tidying and cleaning as the house has got out of control again. 😣

How are your thoughts today? 🤞

Yes notifications have  been doing that lately @NatureLover , @Snowie , @Bow 

Hi @Shaz51 I hope you get this and Mr Shaz is on the mend. Have a good weekend hon.

@NatureLover sounds like a busy weekend for you. Just been cleaning myself this morning. I hope you are able to get some time for yourself.

I ended up talking to scbs last night. Took extra meds to sleep better. Will just see what comes of today.

Got message @Snowie thank you 😊 

Mr shaz still the same,  hope the antibiotics work soon 

My birthday on the 25th 

Cancel birthday dinner tonight 

Some of Mr shaz's family are dropping off some presents for me , not coming in the house though 

Hope you have a good weekend 😊 

@Snowie I hope today is a better day. Reaching out for help when you need it is good, it takes a lot of courage. Sending you lots of love 💖🫂

oh @Shaz51 I'm sorry you had to cancel your birthday dinner. That is hard. I really hope the antibiotics kick in soon. Maybe a dinner could happen when Mr Shaz feels better.

@creative_writer today has been hard. Had a fight with hubby. I really don't know how he puts up with me at times. I know it is my c-ptsd and depression talking.

Hi @Snowie , sorry to hear about your fight with hubby. How was your sleep last night?

I hope your day is better today... 🤞

Good morning @NatureLover 

Things seem to be ok this morning. I did apologise to him. My stupid brain 🤦‍♀️

Not much sleep last night. Always good getting to sleep, just staying asleep is the problem.

Taking my mum out to lunch today. Hoping that puts me in the good books for awhile.

Last thing I want to do...

I hope your day goes ok for you hon. Check in with you later on.

@Snowie Cptsd and depression are rough. We do need to realise we are human at the end of the day, but it’s about what you do afterwards to diffuse the tension. He doesn’t give up on you because you are worth it, none of us are perfect so don’t be too hard on yourself 💖
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance