Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Is that better or not

Mmm, @ArraDreaming 

Sorry, I just saw it. I didn't get a notification. 

Actually no, not really @ArraDreaming 

You keep doing this time and time again, and I forgive you, but you really hurt me when you are rude for no reason. I know you have things going on, but you don't have a right to treat me or others rudely. 

Sorry

@Birdofparadise8 hey princess, yes I forgot to mention I half the recipe to do 12. It makes a lot. I think being American the recipe makes 12 really big muffins. I know when I was in the US I found the muffins to be huge compared to ours. 

Interesting what he said about you being in crisis and not realising it. Sounds like you have subconsciously created a block to shut down to avoid being vulnerable and getting hurt. Just my opinion though 😘

D wasn't at work so we were busy but it went by quickly. There are still some things that irritated me but I wasn't the only one who noticed it so I felt better being supported. 

Do you feel better after the session though?

You realise it kills me too right?

Thank you for apologising @ArraDreaming 

Yes, @ArraDreaming, but it's your actions that affect other people. Can I ask so I understand what made you post and tell me to shut up? Maybe I can understand how your brain works so I know you don't mean it. Or well at least I think you don't mean it. 

All good. I gave my psych some. @ENKELI 

Yes, I think so. I still feel like I wasn't in crisis, but what I was saying to him sounded like it. He said that's why I have issues here and elsewhere. I don't realise I should reach out to KHL or something. I think I'm fine, which is very scary. 

That's good work was okay. 

Yes, it is much better than others, but there are still so many questions about how EMDR can help with SI. I also want to know about this not being able to no if I'm in crisis or not. 
Do you ever think when I post I should have been calling KHL instead? Did we speak on Sunday night?

I want to tell you but I don’t know how @Birdofparadise8 in my head it’s like everything just gets too much

Ah okay @ArraDreaming 

Do you miss pinkflamingo @ENKELI 

I'm really sad right now about it. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance