Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8 I hope you're feeling better today my princess. 

Never be sorry to admit your feelings. By expressing how you feel you are reaching out for help and that is healthy.

We can't always be happy and especially when you are isolated the loneliness and sadness becomes worse.

Please do me a favour and get yourself a notebook. 

Each day I am going to give you a verse or a line from a song that I want you to write in the notebook. 

For example, Wednesday's words for you are - 

images (10).jpeg

I woke up at 3 am so I have cleaned and reorganized my room, made some muffins and done some admin stuff. I’m going to clean up, go get a parcel it’s a new phone case. Then get ready to see my psych. I’m taking some muffins for him. 
can I share the photo you posted and your plan each day? @ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 wow you have been busy! I hope you manage to get a better sleep tonight.

Of course you can share sweetie 😘 

Hope your session goes well, will catch up with you this evening my princess 

👸💐💙🫂👑

It was good @ENKELI 

We talked about my suicidal thoughts and he thinks that on Sunday I was in crisis but didn’t know it. We talked about a few things that have made me frustrated. For some reason I can’t tell when I’m in crisis or distressed to know if I need to reach out for help so that is a worry. 
I took him 6 of your muffins which may have been too many for him lol. The recipe gave me nearly 24. 
how many do you get? 
I can tell you more about my session when I get home. 
I hope work is going okay with D and K. 

Hey @ENKELI @ArraDreaming @Jynx @creative_writer @tyme 

How is everyone today?

Okay @ArraDreaming 

I can see something is wrong. 

How can I help? Did something happen at work or home? Are you worried about your family? 

No you can’t do anything about it

Okay, well, you don't need to tell me to shut up when all I did was say hello. I don't deserve to be treated like that. @ArraDreaming 

Fine I’ll delete it is that better
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance