Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Self Harm

Na Und? Ok thats German for Well, And? 😸 Im so 60s today jk lol Good Night .. ok better times ..

❤️ @Angels333 ......

Hugs @Angels333

Is there a commitment you can step away from right now? You need to put your health first x

Sending you all my love 💙💙💙

Hey Molliex,  yes, I am trying to reduce my hours at work at the pool.

I'm just struggling so much at the moment,  things haven't been good for almost 6 weeks.    I'm not at crisis point but I'm struggling every day...

My Psychologist and psychiatrist both say I'm fine,  it's so frustrating....

How about you, are you okay?

XOXO ANGELS333 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Angels333  I feel for you. Too many things going on at once. This was me a week ago. My pace has dropped now, but I feel remnants of the load. Kids are hard work too.

With uni, study apply for extensions if possible or inclusion?

You can only do your best.

Remember this through it all. ❤️

Thanks @Former-Member Tafe is fine, it's the work placement 2 days a week on the other side of the city...   then work keeps ringing my to cover.   Even with all that it would really help if I wasn't all up in my head all the time....

XOXO ANGELS333 

@Angels333
I feel like I might be self sabotaging with less gym. But I can't bring myself to go yet till tomorrow.
Sometimes the best thing to do is tolerate whats going on and then bounce back when I can
Could you possibly be similar ?

Yes Hamso...   I believe you're right the only way forward is to weather the knock backs and move forward despite it all.

Just so depressing in the meantime...

Thanks @MDT 

Sometimes a good offence is a good defence @Angels333
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Angels333  Hugs to you. I'm hearing that. I really do. I hope this evening you can unwind and let the week go some. ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance