Skip to main content

Re: Carers Hints and tips to Success

Movie night last night @Former-Member after a day at beach location. ๐Ÿ™‚

Day trip today to a riverside location. 

Was going to bring the boat but we all slept in and seemed too hard to get organisedm And need to be arriving super early to get a park at the boatramp. Has been nice juat sitting and watching the boys splash in the water. 

Day out in the boat today with all the family.

Rare occasion where we managed a full day without any tension ๐Ÿ˜   Even when I ran aground ๐Ÿ˜ฌ (whoops) 

Took a more relaxed approach. Usually because we have to travel so far we (I) try to make it worthwhile. Today just took it easy (relatively). 

I was just scrolling through the tips for self care, thid os fantastic. Now to try and print it or find its source.thankypu

@Lap1  on my android mobile phone I can click on a picture taking it to what I call the "picture page".

From the picture page, if I press on the picture I get an option to download the image.

Once downloaded it is in my picture gallery and I am them able to email it to my PC to print.

Hope this helps you.

IMG_20201016_080304.jpg

Thanks @Former-Member , good technical tip. I love Tiny Happy Things too.

@Jenaye this is a great thread for useful tips in self care.

@Former-Member and @Shaz51 can be found here often who in my opinion are a wealth of inspiration xox 

hello @Smc@Determined , @Former-Member , @Lap1@Anastasia Smiley Very Happy

@Lisa2@SLP1997@Emily7@Nells@Susa@Taylorroet@Lokison@Jillie@Talhia@Susan1@wibblewobble@Krishna@Minna 

poster.jpg

Self-Care-Ideas.png

@RosieDreams, @Former-Member , @Boo13 , @Former-Member , @TideisTurning , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Daisydreamer@Faith-and-Hope@Water4@Doreen@ShiningStar 

@Shaz51   Thanks for the reminder ๐Ÿ™

Hi @Shaz51 

Thank you so much for sharing this with me Heart

Today was another difficult day and as I sat here wrestling with my thoughts and feelings, I received your message! Your timing was absolutely perfect Smiley Happy

Although I donโ€™t care for a loved one who is living with mental health issues, I found the words and illustrations really comforting Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for thinking of me - it really means a lot Heart

Take good care of yourself,

ShiningStar Heart