Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Place

@tonys @Appleblossom @TAB @Gypsy-67 @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Dimity @Shaz51 @tyme @Jynx @PinkFlamingo 

I am excited for my late lunch/early dinner. We are cooking half a lamb leg today. Slow roast. With potatoes, pumpkin and veg

Oh, that sounds sooo delicious 🤤 @Oaktree ☺️💜🌺

@Oaktree  I want photos of this magnificent meal! 

Sorry @Glisten 

My hubby doesnt like it when people take photos of their dinner and also I ate it before I saw this

I’ll use my imagination @Oaktree 

@Glisten 

I thought of you halfway through eating my yummy leftover lunch and snapped a quick picture. I hope you like it. Roast lamb on a roll with roasted potatoes and pumpkin with gravy and mint sauce 

IMG_7228.jpeg

@Oaktree  Oh my stars! Now I’m starving hungry 🤤

G

tonys
Senior Contributor

just    magnificent  glisten.    As for you . .   Just give it time mate.    Its what you do.   Just bigger bones

to chew.   There is not a whole lot you can't do  @Glisten .  And deep down,  You know it.

In a neck n neck race,    confidence,  guts n character will beat skill,   before it inevitably becomes it..

Luv ya style bud...     your pall    huck.

Hey folks @Oaktree   @PinkFlamingo  @Appleblossom  @TAB 

I ate to many turkish figs..  Churning boiler.   I'm head to the bed.    Hey @StuF .  happy birthday again.

nite all     tns 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance