Skip to main content

Re: My elephant in the room - Dependent Personality Disorder

But it's been so long since they've had a mum @Faith-and-Hope. I couldn't even face my son that is overseas tonight as he wanted to Skype me. I avoided him because I wasn't coping. He comes back in February. 

And you've got four beautiful sons @Former-Member ..... you have worked so hard to give them life .... stay with it ..... keep swimming .... we're here swimming with you ....

💜💜💜

We're often unaware of our stress. level, it creeps up on us. This is why we need routine stress management protocol (meditation, exercise, sunshine, humour...) Oh boy, I'm preaching to myself here 😕

I'm so sorry to put you guys through this. I feel so selfish but I am grateful you are here💜

Love Dori 🐠
Just keep on swimming...

Yeah, well, he probably know you well enough to know you're not coping and avoiding him ...

Ask him .... he will tell you that he wants you there for him in February ....

YOU are the home he is coming back to - not the bricks and mortar !!

💗💕

Not at all, i've done it a few times 😨

Its true, our kids (boys especially) don't admit it but they'd be lost. We've always been there, even if floundering in the background. Its the love that connects.

@Former-Member

Here's that Phoenix again .... 

image.jpeg

Just keep getting up and getting on .... you can do it ....

I am going to take a break from being on here now. I am feeling so wrecked and exhausted. Im going to try to sleep. Please don't worry about me. 💜💐