Ditto โฃ

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Re: My elephant in the room - Dependent Personality Disorder

Ok @Former-Member, i trust you to stay safe, sleep well
Big hugs ๏ฟฝ๐Ÿ’•
I'm off too
Night @fauth-and-hope, ๐Ÿฌ

Be safe .... both of you .... sleep heals and restores ....

Big hugs ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

Sleep well .... I will be up a bit longer ....

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Hello @Former-Member

how are you feeling this morning?

It makes me sad to hear that they are hand balling you from team to team. If you struggle to tell you therapist, have you tried other means? You could write it down and take it with you, but I also sometimes text or email in a moment when I have the courage (I even have to have the courage to write things down - and sometimes I hand over the note and say: I don't want to talk about it, but you need to know).

Thinking of you & hope today will be a better day for you xox

Hi @Former-Member, how are you this morning? Need to know you're ok? Are mornings harder for you? or nights? I've never been a morning person but once out its the best time of day. Cold, still & overcast here today - need a kick up the b'tt & do something.
You know i just pictured you feeding a pet bird & talking to it, a cockatiel. Do you have a pet? Anyway, have a peaceful day today. Big hug๐Ÿ’•

Bug tea @Former-Member ??

Looking for you too .... when you're ready ...

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Hey @Former-Member, I hope you managed to get some sleep last night and are feeling a bit better today. Well done for getting through such a difficult time last night.

@Former-Member and @Faith-and-Hope you showed such compassion and friendship - it's really special to see everyone looking out for each other.  @Former-Member I've seen you do the same for others in the past so I'm glad you were able to get the same support when you needed it.

@Former-Member and @Faith-and-Hope, I also want to let you know that a moderator was in touch with @Former-Member by email. We always try to post within the thread as well, so you may not have realised we were around.

@Former-Member

Purple elephants can be  beautiful too .... 

image.jpeg

Thinking of you ............................ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ