Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Not much improvement @Snowie but I did not expect that yet anyway. It usually takes a couple of days for the ABs to help. Fever has reduced so that is a good sign. Waiting for a call to get a COVID test - although I am not at all concerned about that - but need to tick all the boxes before I can return to work.

Clover is running amok this morning lol She has also been for snuggles and ventured outside for a few minutes but she never stays outside long. She would much rather be inside in the warmth and annoying Tobes, playing with her toys (and Toby's) or running around the house. Tobes is happily sleeping and so is Cat. I am sure they both wonder what this little squishy face is doing in Their house still but getting used to her.

Glad that your fever has reduced @Zoe7

Ticking off the boxes is needed sometimes, especially when you are working with kids. Hopefully those ABs kick in sooner rather then later. Also hoping that you are able to rest.

I love hearing the antics of Clover. She certainly is making herself at home in your house. I am sure Cat and Tobes are getting used to having her around.

I might have my Aunties Dog come and stay with us for awhile (long story!) I am not sure how Izzy will go with another dog in the house. She is so used to being the centre of attention!

I have had my sister's dog stay over a few times @Snowie and Tobes has been more than okay with him. I hope Izzy is too with your Auntie's dog. As long as she knows she is still number 1 I am sure she will be fine.

I presently have little baby paws trying to help me type lol Squishy face is persistent - doesn't matter how many times I move her she keeps coming back Smiley Frustrated Lucky she is so cute Smiley Very Happy

Oh she will still be number 1 @Zoe7 😁 No other dog will take over Izzy's spot!!

I can imagine squishy face trying to help you type 😺 Izzy is currently laying next to me sound asleep making little puppy sounds.

Oh I love when they make little puppy sounds in their sleep @Snowie I can watch Tobes for ages when he is doing that and it always makes me smile. All my ratbags are outside at the moment - so a few minutes peace. 

Just had confirmation of my test so need to head out soon - it is a drive through (and close) so will be quick and easy.

Glad the test is close by hon, even better that it is a drive through @Zoe7 

I am just washing (something different!) at the moment. Have to tackle some ironing too before it piles up too much. The joy of housework!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Snowie - are you having a good day?

Test done @Snowie Took all my energy to get there and home so likely to sleep again very soon. Time for some fur baby snuggles Heart

Hi @Former-Member Heart

Hi @Former-Member Not a really good day but better then the last few days so will take that as a win.

I hope your day is going well.

Hope you get some sleep @Zoe7 Enjoy your fur baby snuggles.

Tried to lay down and sleep but couldn't get comfortable so sitting up again @Snowie All fur babies still asleep though so it is at least quiet. Will prop the pillows up in bed soon and see if that helps because I really am so tired.

@Faith-and-Hope Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance