Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Finally got some sleep @Snowie Hasn't made much difference to how I am feeling but I am sure in the long run it will help. It is frustrating not being able to do anything - not that I necessarily want to at the moment but there is only so much I can disturb my fur babies for cuddles lol

@Faith-and-Hope ^^^

Glad you got some sleep @Zoe7 

I don't think your babies will mind the cuddles 💕

Clover fell asleep in my arms @Snowie ðŸ˜º Toby was not happy but I finally got him onto the couch next to me and he snuggled in too - it was a very sweet few minutes until Clover tried to bite his ear and they were both off running again. My beautiful Cat is outside in the sun - where I have spent the last half an hour also - nice to get some fresh air and sit in the garden with all my fur babies around Smiley Very Happy

Glad you got some fresh air hon @Zoe7 Surrounded by your fur babies is just a bonus.

Made it to the bank, picked the kids up from school and just gotten into my pj's. Don't plan on going anywhere tonight.

Me either @Snowie - I am not allowed until the test results come back but wouldn't want to go out anyway. Have a devil fly back in the house - I swear it is the same one re-incarnating itself every week or so just to annoy me ...need Clover to spot it and chase it - she does like bugs and flying things lol

Still have the babies' toys everywhere so might drag myself back off the couch to clean them up tonight but otherwise much like you I will not be doing much at all.

I am hoping tomorrow I am feeling a little better and can do a little work - but not going to push it until I feel a whole lot better.

Glad you are not going to push it hon @Zoe7 

I have already organised dinner for the kids so at least I don't have to worry about them. Think myself and my baby will be in bed early tonight.

That sounds like a good plan @Snowie I think I will be following you tonight - depending on the fur babies of course lol

Starting to get dark here so early so once they are all fed tonight am going to take my night meds early and snuggle on the couch.

Do you have anything on tomorrow?

I haven't got much on tomorrow @Zoe7 

I am meant to have ECT but H is going away tomorrow so cannot have it. He is away for the weekend which means a few issues that I have to deal with.

I hope you get a good nights sleep hon.

That is not ideal for you Hon Smiley Sad Is there someone that could come and stay with you or at least visit over the weekend @Snowie to take some of that pressure off and to support you? I will no doubt be around the next couple of days - not much else I can do - so am more than happy to be here with you 💙

I have no one that I would feel comfortable with @Zoe7 coming to stay with me. But I don't want to stop him from going. He makes enough sacrifices for me, he deserves this time away. 

I would take a break from myself too if I could  🤔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance