Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Soooo gorgeous @Zoe7  ❣️😊

👋💞 @Anastasia @Snowie @Adge @Eve7 @Former-Member ..... anyone else around

Awwwwww what a beautiful photo of Toby and clover @Zoe7 ❤

Smile Toby 😀

Hugs @Eve7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 , @Snowie 

I was lucky enough to get the photo of them both together @Shaz51 and not jumping off when I got up to get my phone so I got sleepy faces rather than smiling faces.

@Faith-and-Hope How are you doing Hon?

Good morning @Snowie @Anastasia @Eve7 @Adge @Former-Member Hugs to all of you Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Zoe7 - squishy-face / Clover has grown so much! Theyre so cute, you're the best mum to them 💙
I gotta rush out to dr re blood results... Will check back in later 💙💙💙
Hi everyone over here 💙

She has grown so much @Former-Member but is still my little baby Smiley Tongue Cat feels like a giant when I pick her up now as she is so much bigger than Clover. Every day with them is a joy - squishy face provides us all with smiley moments with her antics - she loves to play with both her and Toby's toys and regularly does zoomies around the house. Tobes sometimes joins her but other times looks at her as if to say 'not again - I am pooped' lol They are gorgeous together though (as long as food is not an issue then Tobes gets snappy). He is a jealous little fluffball at times but is getting used to me cuddling Clover whilst he snuggles next to me. I am one very lucky Mummy 😺🐶😺

I hope your tests are okay Hon- just had my latest ones and most were okay - just a couple of things to re-check in about 6 months time. My BP was slightly higher but we suspect that was because I have been unwell. Back to the sleep clinic next week also to get my machine - both my GP and cariologist believe that will make a big difference - just need to get used to it.

Gorgeous photo @Zoe7 

Hoping you feel a little better today and got some much needed rest 💜

Hiya @Zoe7 @Snowie @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Adge ...., special occasion day happening here, layered. busy .....

Huggy fly-by ❣️

Former-Member
Not applicable

😯@Faith-and-hope It's not you're birthday or something we should of remembered is it? Are you back in the east?

Getting better @Snowie ABs making significant difference today - still very lethargic but chest doesn't feel like an elephant is sitting on it 👍 Have given Tobes a haircut and bath tonight - gave him the haircut whilst squishy face was eating so she wouldn't play with us Smiley Tongue He is now curled up on his blanket and I have turned the heater up to keep him warm. Watching the footy now with a load of washing on. Have to do some work tomorrow and begin collecting things for school for Art but will do that a little at a time so I don't wear myself out. How has your day been?

@Faith-and-Hope Hope your special celebration is going well and you are enjoying yourself. Hugs and hugs and hugs Hon Heart

I am glad the ABs are starting to make a difference for you @Zoe7 You deserve a break from being sick.

I am sure Tobes looks good with a haircut. Pacing yourself tomorrow sounds like a good idea too, so you don't get too tired.

My day has been okish. Did something stupid today but trying to rectify it. Just trying to stay awake, have to go pick up D from work but not till 10:30.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance