Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

PAHAHA ❣️-Snoopy cartoon @PeppyPatti @tyme 

The map of Pangea Land - Breaking up is hard to do? 🤓

G

I tend to love the 'unlovable'. I have time for the ones who struggle. Time for the people who are hurting. ---- My mum was like that too @tyme 

morning @PinkFlamingo it is hard when other complications affects our kidneys , take care my friend 

we are going to finish up working next month , will be good and strange at the same time 

hello @PeppyPatti , @TAB , @greenpea , @Glisten 

Hello and good morning to you @Shaz51 

I am very happy for you and Mr Shaz’s pending retirement. I bet the Shazlings are looking forward to it.

G

I bet the Shazlings are looking forward to it.

ha ha more time for the Shazlings @Glisten 😁😎

Hey @Shaz51 

it's strange when you quit work. I cleaned houses for about 30 years and was a carer for 10 years

@Glisten 

@PinkFlamingo 

@greenpea 

@TAB 

@Tilz 

@Appleblossom 

@creative_writer 

@SmilingGecko 

@Bill16  @StanD 

@ELENKI

@Jynx @Faith_Hope_Love 

@tyme 

I came home about 3 years ago crying to Mr Rocker saying If one more 18 year old tells me how to clean or care for an old person I'll bop her. I quit that day. 

Haven't looked back. 

But it does take a long time to relax....... 

Until about 2012 I also studied pretty full-on. Those were the days when I could read a book. 

My Psychotherapist has given me some papers to ease me back into reading. 

Say hello to my other pet. These are swift parrots who are endangered pets in Tasmania. 

swift-parrot.png

@Adge  do you have a parrot like the one in @PeppyPatti  s post ?

Okay. @Glisten 

It's true.....your more knowledgeable than me .... Probably has to do with my natural self involvement ......

Just saying..... 

😉

I hold it with pride......

Sherpa+&+Fleece+Reversible+Heated+Throw.jpg

 atm this is the heated blanket on sale at temple and something online store for $79 but I think my mum in law have a couple..... Thanks

@SmilingGecko .... For the tip ....

Here's a preying mantis for you @Glisten x

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-09.jpg

Dear @TAB 

Look I'm very busy begging and pleading my friend in Tasmania to send me gummies to no avail......

I cannot believe HOW I was sucked in with that glass of water. I truly thought I was drink affected.  we spoke for 6.5 hours non stop. Half an hour of the time on my end telling him off for not saving me from a 2 year disastrous relationship in year 2000 with I thought was a music guru.   

But.....He's just an amazing brilliant music knowledge dude. 

I think it might be a Depeche Mode kind of day today @greenpea  🙂

must be some sort of connection @PeppyPatti  seems mr rocker jealy lolo re serving you water..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance