Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy New Year 2024

Thanks for tagging me @Zoe7 

Have enjoyed reading what everyone has been posting. 

like many, the sane community has been such a huge help to me again this year. I’d really be lost without my friends and community here. 
I started fostering cats this year… only had one cause I fell in love with him and ended up adopting him! He is the sweetest little boy and gives me lots of nose kisses.

I also got a new support worker, the swap has been so good, I feel so much more supported in my daily life. 

Happy new year to everyone 

hello and hugs my sister @Zoe7 ❤️

hello @Morrie , @Emelia8 , @tonys , @Eve7 , @StuF , @RiverSeal sending you all hugs and letting you know that we are here for you as you are here for me 😍

This year has been so full of ups and downs that at times I have been overwhelmed. 

In the middle of it all 

I have a step grand daughter and a step grandson now to love. 

and I am grateful of my wonderful customers who have supported me and stood by us through the hard bits.   

I would like to thank all the Moderators, Peer support workers., Community Elders, Community Guides, Community Lead and the whole Sane Forum land family for being here. 😎

@Salc , @oceangirl , @BlueBay , @Bill16 , @amber22 , @Jacques  @Mother1  @Abner , @ArraDreaming , @Rockdog , @Tilz @Shiki , @Former-Member , @Sophia1 , @Patchworks , @Patches59 , @CrazyChick , @pinklollipop15 , @jem80 , , @TideisTurning , @Owlunar2 , @Boo13 , @AD_SANE_LEM , @SANE-Admin , @tyme 

afternoon-tea-intro.jpg

Thank you, @Shaz51! ❤️

you are welcome @RiverSeal 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

..new there was nye thread somewhere @Zoe7  lol 

am on the road. stopped for night , not settled yet , maybe around later on.

Glad to hear your spinal surgery went well.You seem to be on the road to recovery and happiness.Enjoy your fur baby when you get him or her.Wouldn’t be without my fur baby

What kind of furbaby have you got @Morrie 

Welcome Morrie.

@Morrie 's post above seems meant in reply to your post  @Emelia8  It is so good to see you back on the forum Em. 

Thanks for tagging @Shaz51 and getting this thread off to a good start @Zoe7 

My main sense of gratitude is that I am going through a learning process and changing my personality a little.  Not needing to share as much as I did, though I still do a bit, toughening up, realising my resilience and sense of humour.  I speak French an awful lot these days...wry look... and I used to a nice girl!  Not hanging around children as much just grandson. Yep grateful for him too, and the one before him.

Liked ikigai concept and wanted to share ...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrismyers/2018/02/23/how-to-find-your-ikigai-and-transform-your-outloo...

happy new year @Shaz51 and everyone, i hope this year is better for all of us. 

Thanks for the thread @Zoe7 and for the tag @Shaz51 . I've had a year of ups and downs and learning more about myself all the time, and about this journey of life. 

@Appleblossom I love the concept of ikatagai (? spelling) as being able to find meaning and purpose is so important and being able to bring one's spiritually along a with one's interests and industriousness, how good would that be. 

Wishing everyone a fun afternoon and new year!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance