Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy New Year 2024

Thanks @Shaz51 

Many things have happened in 2023 for me I'm now officially a carer for my mum who has had heart surgery and has end stage kidney disease and I have been diagnosed at the start of the year as having Bipolar I so its been interesting health wise. 

In 2024 I hope to get physically fitter and look after my mental health as well. 

Hope you have a happy new year and everyone else on the forums. 

Happy new year @Appleblossom , @Jacques , @pinklollipop15 , @Patchworks , @TAB 

Having twisties chips for afternoon tea 😁😊

@Shaz51 sounds yum haven't had twisties in a while and I know life's pretty straight without twisties lol I'm having a little new years eve party we are all crook here but we have lollies and cake and jatz and cheese etc.

Hello @pinklollipop15 🥰

I was carer for my mum , but she is in the aged care hospital now 

I have stage 4 kidney disease 19 % with only one kidney 

Sending you hugs for 2024 and we are here for you ❤️ 

Hope you feel better soon @pinklollipop15 

And enjoy your party xx 

Thanks @Shaz51 

Thank you @Morrie 😄

Yes I am looking forward to having a furbaby again. I have always had a dog. But sadly lost my last little dog just prior to going into hospital for the first of my spinal surgeries in 2022. She had an inoperable tumour and was starting to suffer.  I miss my little Holly very much,  and still do. Her birthday was xmas day,  hence her name of Holly. A very dear little dog she was,  ever so sweet.

I was not allowed to have a dog where I was renting, so have had to wait. Now that I am settled in my own home, with a dog friendly and safe back yard, its just a matter of finding the right dog. 

What breed of dog do you have? And I agree with you that our furbabies are very important in our lives. Definitely one of the family. 

I see you have a grandson. Lovely. I have 6 grandkids,  ranging in age from 11-23yo. But both families (stepson and stepdaughter) live a long way away, so I dont see them very often. 

I take this opportunity of wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Hope 2024 is a good one for you all. 

And thank you to the entire Sane community - members and staff - for your ongoing love and support over the years.  No tags as I dont want to miss anyone, but you all know who you are. 💞🙏

Emelia

nice one @Shaz51  happy NYE to you

@Zoe7, thanks for the tag.

I hope the year to come is a better year for us all., forumites.

Thank you for the support, you’ve all been so lovely to talk to you all 💖

OMG i have not had twisties in years, are they still like i remember them @Shaz51 ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance