Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How's the weather today?

I think my Interview went very well - Thanks @Anastasia For your positive affirmations.

Thanks @Zoe7 for asking.

It's very hot here.

I cannot use my Aircon, since tripping my RCD & cutting power to the entire hours - Wednesday afternoon.

Electrician yesterday, would not even open Aircon up to look for the source of the problem - or to fix it.

Which was the main reason I had called him out ($150 to start with).

Getting a faulty outside powerpoint replaced, & one outside sensor light replaced - cost $500.

Yet I'm left without my Aircon.

I've finally got someone to come out late Monday afternoon - to look at the Aircon Unit.

But he won't fix it then - he will only give me a quote.

Adge

Ouch @Adge  sorry about the cost of everything and truly hope you get this job 🤞

💙💚💙

Thanks @Eve7

Adge

Yep Ouch @Shaz51 It was 35 to 36C here in Perth, today.

Adge

Oh @Adge 

That has made my night!

Thank you for letting me know. X

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi guys, busy day here, beautiful weather, got a bit done. Had to vote for one and emptied the boxes from cat. House looks like a bomb hit 😣
@Adge, glad the interview went well - which one was this for? Not the one ya gotta travel an hour I hope? Bummer about the aircon and power problems. Sorry to say hit sounds to me like like you're getting ripped off by Mr Sparked grr
How everyone else is ok.
I'm under the fan trying to stay cool atm. haven't set up my portable aircon yet. Having a crossbrree breeze doing the trick atm. Tomorrow is
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hugzz @Anastasia 💕
@Bow need grea Aldi have an indor .!aeeial

We’ve just had a big thunderstorm and heavy rain here in Sydney. Daughter came out of bed crying 😞

Hi @Former-Member  I'll have what you're having please, sounds beautiful. I'm with you @Bow nasty weather here. Couch day I think.

Happy day to all xx

@Adge @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Appleblossom and everyone else here 👋👋😊❤️

@Former-Member @Anastasia @Adge @Bow @Eve7 and others passing by...

Clear and warming up here everyone. Expecting a week of no rain and mid 20s during the coming week. I hope that becomes the case for everyone.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance