Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Not trying to make you say you are happy @Meowmy  lol

just resting here, see how trip goes, did a bit of packing earlier

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Meowmy good to hear restrictions have eased. Must have been tough before. 🥰

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hmm @TAB 

I only realised how long we been Mates yesterday. So humbly I can say yes you are overthinking dude! Chill a little. Don't be hard on yourself. And certainly don't loose who you are trying to work it all out. Anyone that sees someone for who they are, will happily see you again. My world may be simple but it is as it is sometimes.

@@Pippi29 I know. ❤️ Sometimes all I know. Is to say somehow it will all be ok. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hmm hang on! @Former-Member 

Scared? Or Sacred? I am lost!

its late and I'm last girl up! Was the driver tonight whom thought party over. BUT...

I've hit next swing. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha yeah, nearly as long as I have been with them lol @Former-Member  ok  think met on date site , talked a lot, saw each other not that often and not for a long time now, but mostly in touch and all text these days. Then sometimes try to bring person on ph into real world cos I happen to be in vicinity .. 

Thanks 

Hi @Former-Member  re @Former-Member  s crap tagging lol Cat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

I think I'm the last girl up 🤔😂 @Former-Member I hope you got some sleep. 
Think I'd better try and sleep a bit more now. 😬

You're awake early @TAB 

Are you heading off today?

Sleep time. Gosh! I hope things settle down here. It's so tiring. 😒

6DF5BAAF-9972-43A3-AC3A-4AF1D7E5DB61.jpeg

TAB
Senior Contributor

I had a couple of naps yest plus went to be early @Former-Member  not sure if going today yet or not, if go today , it will be short, leisurely trip, but theres still motel check in times

@TAB hey Tabby,  you are brave boy. Hope trip goes okay. Now you have quit smoking and working okay. May be see how text friends go. Relationships are not easy. You do okay on your own. Take care

@Bill16 prayers for you both. 

@Former-Member hey Pippi, good morning. Hope you have a good day. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I had gone back to bed here @Meowmy  thanks, yes guess told self would regret it if didnt meet up w txt friend again, know will go back to txting only after , seems a lot of mental effort for not much dunno

Hope your day goes okay, can feel it getting warm here, might leave drive to tomorrow yet and leave early guess

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance