Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

@greenpea  Pea that song Devil in a Red Dress, the sound at the beginning is like a emergency alarm lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Glisten 🙂🌺

I had mostly Suzuki SV650S’s (I didn’t have a car so when one got a bit long in the tooth I’d buy another one), and the Suzuki DL650 vStrom - same engine, different gearbox for road-trail. Had a Hyosung GT650S which also ran the same engine/gearbox as the SV (as these manufacturers often do in terms of using existing tech/designs), and the other one I rode a lot on long trips was Suzuki Bandit 1200 (the last air/oil cooled model.. it used to get so hot the skin on my legs would sometime peel after a few days of long rides giving it some beans..it would get really hot, radiating heat through my leathers, because I am too tall so my knees were really close of the top end of the engine). 

IMG_5348.jpeg

 the Hyosung at Stanwell tops..

IMG_5349.jpeg

 The Hyosung in the Royal National Park…

IMG_5350.jpeg

 The SV #2 in a park…

IMG_5351.jpeg

 And the DL admiring the creek..I rode it across the shallow water after that, a bit too enthusiastically and I was soaked, and consequently froze all the way home! 🤭🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry I couldn’t find a pic of the Bandit, @Glisten 🙂🌺

A PJ day sounds awesome 👏🏻 ☺️

I reckon the BeeGee’s Stayin Alive has a perfect beat for sit ups! Haha 🙌🏻😁

@Former-Member  water and motorbikes - uncomfortable combination.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes; I was very overzealous indeed hehe! 🤭 @Glisten 🌺

@Glisten  PJ Days are my fav i need better pjs though.  something cute ...... i splurged on a cute as dressing gown which is like being wrapped in a soft cloud.  love it.  hope you had a awesome day xxx

@Glisten  LOLZ it does at that!!

Only like the one song of theirs @Glisten looked for others, nothing worked for me. Nite