Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Yeah, I found my moods and days were quite unpredictable when I was having ECT @Eve7 

It was mainly what level of distress I would have on treatment days - it would range from bad to unbearable. I didn't come out of anesetic very well at all.  And then the days in between, I was super anxious, knowing that I'd be distressed the following day after treatment.

I've been alright today thanks. Haven't achieved anything really productive, but have been reasonbly stable for most of the day. I hope it continues tomorrow.

❣️🦋

I’m glad you’ve had an alright day @WIP  and fingers crossed for tomorrow and the days after.

Yeah I had some sedation after this morning’s ect but I’m feeling pretty good now.

Do you have any weekend plans?

Yes, I've got my fingers crossed for another alright day tomorrow @Eve7 🤞🤞

I'd like to take Levi to a different doggy park tomorrow, and then go and visit my Mum.

Will you have any visitors over the weekend?

I wish I was given some sedation after my ECT treatments, to make me feel more settled. 
I'm glad you are feeling alright now.

That sounds good to go to a different doggy park with Levi and then visit your mum. I hope all goes well.

I think S2 will visit tomorrow if he doesn’t spend too long on the “democracy bbq” at his kids’ school. We han an election here tomorrow @WIP 

Sedation is good when you can’t stop crying. My pdoc was very kind today.

I am thinking of you @Eve7 ‘

keep being you and I am thinking of you

peri

Thank you for your kind words @Peri 

I hope today is going ok for you.

Beautiful @Eve7 

Flowers for your room 💐

Thanks for the encouragement @Anastasia . You are such a dear friend to me. I hope your day is good.

💜💜💜

I missed you today. Hope you are sleeping soundly beautiful x

@Eve7 

Hello dear @Eve7 ...I see you're having ECT again...I hope it is going well...
Sending you much Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance