Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Thinking to much

I'm stuck home,can't visit mum home is in lockdown and I'm thinking to much about things especially my children 😞😞

Re: Thinking to much

I'm so sad😭😭😭😭😭

Awwww hugs @Leeanne1 , I hear your sadness.

Do you want a chat?

@tyme 

Yes  I just want to talk to my son but other children won't give me his number 😭😭😭

Are you able to ask your children to then pass YOUR number to your son ? @Leeanne1 

@tyme 

It won't matter what's the point of asking 😭😭😭

Because then you will know you have done your part @Leeanne1 - will asking do harm? I'm not sure of the situation.

@tyme 

Ive tried not asking again cause I can't loose what I have left out of 8 only  four talk 

Hello @Leeanne1 

You had a large family for our generation.  I bet it was a lot of work and your attention was stretched.

My family is fragmented too.  It seems more acceptable among younger people to cut family members off than it used to be.  I wish it was not like that and do not believe it is good generally. I understand why my girl has gone but it is heartbreaking and involved complex family dynamics.  I actually have photos in my room up on the wall.  Does it hurt me or heal me to see them? Mostly I just let it affirm my love. To deny the relationship would be worse for me.  I do not know what is best for you.

Take Care

Apple

@Appleblossom 

I don't quite understand what you talking about because you have big words I can't read sorry 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance