Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thinking to much

I am sorry @Leeanne1 I tried to relate.  I buried my head in learning to deal with my family.

@Appleblossom 

Ok I'm sorry it's nice to talk to someone that understands me thinking of you 

@Leeanne1 

8 children is a lot of work and not much spare to spoil them all a lot.  I wish there was more respect for the effort women put in to their families, but there is a lot of holding grudges from what I can see.  It is sad.  All I wanted for them was to be happy.

@Appleblossom 

I wanted the some for my children to be happy too.☹️☹️☹️

But I feel like they hate cause at that time I did what I thought was best for them by putting them in care cause my husband left me with 8 children on my own 

@Leeanne1 

Aaaarghh 8 children on  your own would have been a nightmare.

We have many experiences of being 'in so-called care' in my family. I was in orphanages and foster homes but never judged my mother.  

I felt I was not enough for my daughter and always sent her to richer family members as I was in severe pain and struggling with her little brother. 

@Appleblossom 

☹️☹️ It's sad how our children treat us 

Yes @Leeanne1 

There seems to be a fashion that cutting off family members is fine and there is no need to try and understand or reach out.

I'm trying so hard to not think, but it's so hard especially when I'm stuck home can't see mum cause she is in lockdown.

What's the weather like on your side? Could you go for a little walk? @Leeanne1  - take in some of that fresh air?

Thats won't do anything . I hate it 😭😭

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance