Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8 @ArraDreaming 

Happy happy happy dance 🕺 💃 

The magnificent 3 are back woot woot!

Aww I've missed you so much. I can't wait to hear about what you've been up to. 

I will write a very detailed post when I get home shortly if you like and I can let you know everything that has happened. 

Things have been up and down. 

I do have a job in food services at a local hospital. It's pretty good. I've had a couple buddy shifts and its a very easy job. 

Have you got another job since you lost your previous one a month or so ago?

I've just seen my psych I'll let you know what's been happening there once I get home. I am working out what to get for dinner. Do you have any idea? @ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 what do you feel like princess? I like doing my own chicken parmi, get the pre crumbed chicken fillets and then top them with a tomato salsa/sauce and add parmesan cheese. For real quick and easy you can use a pasta sauce instead of making your own salsa. 

I don't have another job, I have been getting my teeth fixed. I had 2 removed and ended up with dry socket which is extremely painful. I am so happy to hear you have a job that you're enjoying.

Can't wait to hear everything!! 😘💙

That sounds yummy. I got a precooked lamb shanks and will do roast potato, carrot and then steamed corn.
Oh no did they not give you the special syringe to help rinse your mouth out? 
How are they now?
Yeah, it is good. Some interesting dynamics but that's okay. 
What are you doing this afternoon/tonight?

@ENKELI 

I'm on my way home so once I've got dinner on I will write the post. 

@Birdofparadise8 I will be around. Do you still have your 10pm knock off time?

I am going to pick my brother up from work and see if they have any sourdough bread.

Lamb shanks sound good, not sure what I am having for dinner, probably leftovers.

Forgot to mention teefs! I didn't have a special syringe, antibiotics and pain killers, plus gentle rinsing of mouth with warm salty water. I still get pain but I have a numbing gel I use if it gets too bad. I am going back to the dentist so I'll ask then if I should still be getting pain. The extraction was over 3 weeks ago and the other site I had no problems with. 

What’s up @Birdofparadise8 good to see you buddy

Gosh, it doesn't sound too good @ENKELI 

I hope it gets better. 

Does your brother work at a bakery?

Hey @ArraDreaming

Good to see you. I've missed chatting with you. How are things? 

Yeah not too bad busy we moved house on acreage now, @Birdofparadise8 kids love it
I went back down from my stint at full time to just 3 days again
Kids are keeping me busy

@Birdofparadise8 no he works at a church run organisation that has a low cost supermarket and op shop. They get heaps of bread from Coles and Woollies that is given free to the public. There is always the artisan loaves of sourdough left so I usually grab one for myself and also my crazy cat lady friend. 

I love sourdough toast 😋 

That's so good. Do you have lots of garden beds @ArraDreaming

Oh wow, that's cool @ENKELI 

Sourdough is so good. Have you ever made it? I am going to bake a loaf in the coming week. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance